Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Holy heck, you guys. I blinked and it's May! Ella turns 19 (what?!) at the end of this week, and Goose will be 8 not quite two weeks af...
-
Look, look! I'm here on a Monday. Honestly, it's only because I've taken this whole week off work to reset my nervous system, b...
-
Sooo...it's been a month since I was last on here. Life's been crazy, for sure, and thankfully, the great majority of that crazines...










LOVE seeing your pics this week! Meyers is my favorite, I got some fall leaves from amazon this week, that and snowdrop are my favorite scents! The spider is so pretty! My husband has a tarantula so they don't really have the same effect on me that they used too! I hope you all are having a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteMy little local store has every scent of Mrs. Meyers ever made and I'm so lucky!
DeleteLove the Autumn vibes! The "Get in Loser" took me out! 😂 That's awesome. That cake is stunning too. Blessings on your week ahead. xo
ReplyDelete