Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday: July 3, 2023

 Well, I have 55 minutes left in Monday. It's been a crazy garden day, and then I had every good intention of coming on here to do this post...and it didn't happen. Whomp whomp. Tomorrow is another crazy garden day, and I didn't want to put off posting, so here we go. 


The weather: Hot, but cooling down! Thank goodness. I saw a little meme that said that somewhere, there are crawfish laughing at us all boiling in this heat, and gosh, I felt that. 

As I look outside my window: It's daaaaaark because it's after 11, haha. 

Right now, I am: Typing up this post and listening to Renfield try to harrass Ella. He thinks if he meows loudly enough, she will get him some cat treats. So far, no dice. 

Thinking and pondering: Just how much work I have ahead of me tomorrow. and about the fireworks show in our local park.

Listening to: The fan. And Ella gave in, so Renfield crunching treats. 

On the breakfast plate: I had coffee. 

On the lunch plate: A container of watermelon, and a granola bar. 

On the dinner plate: Roast, and fixins. Thank heavens for the Instapot. 

What I'm wearing: Pajamas and a blanket, ha. 

On my reading pile: I finished The Lost Apothecary...and haven't picked anything new yet. Tomorrow!!

On my TV this week: Crime Scene Kitchen and then Cruel Summer. I've also finished Moesha and gone straight into The Parkers. My middle-school and high-school self is having a moment. 

On the menu: 
Monday: Pot roast, fixin's 
Tuesday: Chicken Stew
Wednesday: Taco Rice 
Thursday: Chicken and veggies with couscous
Friday: Hamburger Helper
Saturday: I'm in meetings all that day, so who knows 
Sunday: One pot spaghetti 

Looking around the house: Quiet and dark. Even  the aerogarden is off. 

To do list: Sleeeeeeep. 

From the camera: 



One of my suncatchers in the kitchen

Devotional, Verse, Thoughts
Currently reading about our identity in Christ and it's been interesting. I'm still attempting to grasp it all. 

Goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Homemaker Monday: July 31, 2023

 Good morning! I hope today finds you ladies well. I have a rare day off today after an absolutely exhausting weekend. We had to clean out t...