I almost didn't post this week, because life has been life-ing. But I'm determined to do better in this blog space. So, here are some pictures from this past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Homemaker Monday: September 28, 2026
I'm late to the party, as usual. It's my "on" Monday, so I'm at an overnight on the farm. Today's been kind of a ...
-
Holy heck, you guys. I blinked and it's May! Ella turns 19 (what?!) at the end of this week, and Goose will be 8 not quite two weeks af...
-
Look, look! I'm here on a Monday. Honestly, it's only because I've taken this whole week off work to reset my nervous system, b...
-
Sooo...it's been a month since I was last on here. Life's been crazy, for sure, and thankfully, the great majority of that crazines...









No comments:
Post a Comment