Monday, August 17, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday: August 17, 2020

 Good...evening. I'm on an overnight at work, and most of my day was spent schooling/working/getting ready for this overnight, so I'm just now hopping on to do this post. Whoops!


The weather: Dare I say it? It's cooling off!! I had to wear a sweater this evening!

How I am feeling this evening: Tired. My neck is sore, but that's from sitting here at an odd angle, ha. 

On my mind: The school year, going HOME tomorrow morning. The rest of this week. It's crazy how fast time is passing. 

On the breakfast plate: I had a glass of sweet tea and two mozzarella sticks. I mean, at least they were hot. (They were from the deli bar at the Food Lion). Don't worry, the rest of my family had a normal breakfast. I'm the only one who eats like a raccoon, lol. 

On my reading pile: I finished Thief River Falls and it broke my heart. And made me cry. And it was weird and wild and heartwarming. Now I'm going to start The Last of the Moon Girls by Barbara Davis. Hopefully it won't take me months to read. 

On my TV: I am emotionally and mentally preparing myself for the final episode of Greenleaf. I already know what happens, and I am NOT prepared. 

On the menu this week:

Monday: Chicken with couscous and veggies (Gabe cooked)

Tuesday: Beef and Cabbage Stew 

Wednesday: Garden veggie mac and cheese, cucumber salad 

Thursday: Beef Stew

Friday: Breakfast for Dinner 

Saturday: Comfort Chicken and Noodles 

Sunday: Taco Spaghetti 

From the camera: 


My oldest living child is a freshman in high school. I am NOT okay.

Looking around the house: I'm actually at work...but Fat Bear, one of the work cats is laying next to me, while JT the work dog is on the floor. It's lovely and clean because I cleaned before I signed off for the night. 

New Recipe I tried last week, or one we enjoyed: My husband likes his anime, and so he asked me to make Beef and Peppers from Cowboy Bebop. I made it on Friday and it was a success. I also made a cobbler for the first time in years, and it was pretty amazing. 

To relax this week, I will: Take my older daughter into the hills on a picnic with Chinese takeout (her idea). Take the younger daughter to the river, or on a mini picnic of our own. Take myself on a walk into the woods where I can look at the pine trees reaching up toward the stars and moon, my Dad's favorite view. 

On my prayer list: My Mom and siblings, as usual. Friends going through some difficult times, and a few friends whose due dates are fast approaching! 

3 comments:

  1. Your relaxation ideas are always the best.
    Great picture of your daughter and love how you get to spend time with each one individually.
    Great menu
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new school year! It's always an adventure as they get older, hang in there. Hope you are having a fantastic week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday: July 31, 2023

 Good morning! I hope today finds you ladies well. I have a rare day off today after an absolutely exhausting weekend. We had to clean out t...