Monday, August 24, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday: August 24, 2020

 Good evening, again! I had to rush out early today to go to an appointment, and this post never got written. Whoops. 


The Weather: It's honestly warmer this week than I would like, but I'll deal with it. After all, Autumn is on the way, and it's my (other) favorite season (along with Spring, Summer, and Winter, I'm not picky) 

How I am feeling this afternoon: Pretty good. It's been an eventful day, but it is nearly over. 

On my mind: My schedule for this week (yikes!) and how good it feels to lay down for a few minutes, even if it is only to type up this post. 

On the breakfast plate: It was more like lunch, but on the way to the appointment I had some hashbrowns with cheese and mushrooms and tomatoes. So, that's almost normal breakfast food. Go me!

On my reading pile: I'm maybe 10 percent into The Last of the Moon Girls. It's good. So good. I just literally have no time. But when I do read it, I get lost in it. The herb farm is literally my dream. 

On my TV: Tonight is the night that Ella and I WILL finish our terrible Lifetime movies, The Wrong Wedding Planner and Deadly Influencer. (Gosh who comes up with these titles anyhow?) 

On the menu for this week: 

Monday: White Sausage and Spinach Soup 

Tuesday: Chicken and Ramen Stir Fry with Garden Veggies 

Wednesday: Cheeseburger Soup (Crockpot), Salad 

Thursday: Chicken Pesto Casserole 

Friday: Meatball Stew, Noodles 

Saturday: Pork Patties, Mac and Cheese 

Sunday: Chicken Parmesan, Salad 


From the camera: 



Ella and I found this little frog in the mulch pile on Saturday! We think it's a girl!

Looking around the house: Ohhhh man. It needs vacuuming, badly. Gabe was off this weekend, and he had so much fun with the kids (I took a trip out of town for my own sanity). A little bit of vacuuming is a small price to pay. 

Recipe I tried last week or one we really enjoyed: I finally gave in to my husband and older daughter's begging and made my Dad's crepe recipe, topped with Nutella. And they were ROCKIN. 

To relax this week, I will: Steal moments away when my husband is home and available to watch Josie for a few. I'll lay back on our giant bed and  listen to The Black Crowes with closed eyes. I'll sit on our deck and listen to the rain. I'll get lost in a book. I'll weed the herb garden and let Josie pick the chamomile "daisies". 

Something I want to share: I cannot make a pancake. Literally, cannot. I think I'm cursed. 

On my prayer list: Everybody in the path of the tropical storm/hurricane combo. One of my best friends is evacuating, and it's honestly getting scary out there. 

Try and have a beautiful week, all! 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little frog! I was looking at that book and trying to decide. Now that you've said how good it is, I think I'll add it next (I do the Kindle Unlimited thing so I hope it stays on there a while). Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu. That book sounds good too. Glad you got some 'Me' time during the weekend.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete

Happy Homemaker Monday: July 31, 2023

 Good morning! I hope today finds you ladies well. I have a rare day off today after an absolutely exhausting weekend. We had to clean out t...